[postgis-users] RE insert query does not work anymore...

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Jan 21 06:15:54 PST 2010

I modified postgresql.conf and set debug5 to some parameters and I see in
the log that the problem is from PHP script it doesn,t get the posted
parameters for unknown reason yet.

So, Postgres is working perfectly...as usual.
Steve

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca@postgis.refractions.net
Envoyé par : postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
20/01/2010 04:26 PM
Veuillez répondre à
PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
cc

Objet
[postgis-users] insert query does not work anymore...

Hi,
Something strange....
I have PHP page that send a simple insert query to postgis. Until now this
was working perfectly.
Now the INSERT queries do not work without any changes...as I recall...
If I execute the same query with pgAdminIII it works.

I'm able do to delete, select and create tables.

Is there any reason why postgis would suddenly reject an insert query from
PHP?

Any tips to investigate this curious behavior?
Thanks
postgis-users mailing list
postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net