[postgis-users] Problem building jar for postGISDialect

Brian Rook brook at ittvis.com
Tue Jan 26 07:38:02 PST 2010

I have built the postgis jar, but it doesn't appear to contain the
classes needed for postgisdialect.  I think they are located in:
postgis1.4.1\java\ejb3

However the build file there depends on jboss 4.0.4 and I'm using 5.0.1.
One of the jboss packages appears to have changed between these two
versions and I can't build the jar from that build file.  Can anyone
suggest a workaround so that I can create the postgisdialect class?

Brian Rook
Senior Software Engineer
ITT-VIS
4990 Pearl East Circle