[postgis-users] PosGISViewer plugin PgAdmin III

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue Jun 8 06:27:46 PDT 2010

Hi Jérôme,  It look nice, and would be tested here but in fact inside the .rar download there's no unix version
It's only a damned .dll

So did you have (like Richard have asked) the source code, if the application would become opensource ?

Thanks for your explanation.

On 06/07/2010 01:40 PM, richard -rw- weinberger wrote:
> hi!
>
> can we also get the source code? :-)
>
> cheers,
> //richard
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:34 PM, j.rolland <jrmrolland at aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> hi everybody,
>>
>> I have just developed a free plugin for PgAdmin III to PostGIS data table,
>> go to this link :
>> http://ageoguy.blogspot.com/2010/06/plugin-pgadmin-iii-postgisviewer-suite.html
>> http://ageoguy.blogspot.com/2010/06/plugin-pgadmin-iii-postgisviewer-suite.html
>> for more information.
>>
>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p28804045/image_011.jpg
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Jérôme
>> --

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com