[postgis-users] FOSS4G and Barcelona

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Thu Jun 10 06:54:45 PDT 2010

Hallo

I'm trying to choose what hotel to stay at in Barcelona during FOSS4G conference. I see there are plenty of hotels quite close to the conference as I understand it when looking at http://www.hotels.com and most of them is much cheaper than Catalonia Barcelona Plaza, the only option not full booked at the registration pages for the conference.

So, I'm just wondering were people are staying.

Would be nice to not be the only FOSS4G attendant at the hotel :-)

/Nicklas