[postgis-users] Shapefile GUI loader

Tahir Tamba tahir.tamba at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:56:35 PDT 2010

Hi Leo and Regina,

Tkank you for your quick answer and pointing me the reasons why I could'nt
see the PostGIS GUI Shape Loader. As you mentionned it to me, it seems to be
the second reason, because I installed the new PostgreSQL and PostGIS
version and have an older version up and running on my WinXP. I'll test the
new setup and hope that will fix the issue.

Cheers