[postgis-users] Re : PosGISViewer plugin PgAdmin III

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Fri Jun 11 00:55:43 PDT 2010

hi Jérome,

I've try to start it under mono with my opensuse, but really, I don't have sufficient knowledge with debugging mono programs.

Did you know if we can start postgisviewer directly without pgadmin, so I can firstly try to have it working alone,
and after that branching it under pgadmin ( this part seems to be easy, I already have it under plugin menu )

I've try to follow of my best this guide
http://www.mono-project.com/Guidelines:Application_Deployment
but without success

Hope to have some good news from you.

--