[postgis-users] Re : Re : PosGISViewer plugin PgAdmin III

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Fri Jun 11 03:57:24 PDT 2010

Ok good point start, Have you or can you test also when there's more schema than just public.
All my postgis db are organized with postgis inside public schema, and all data in userdata ( more convenience to backup and
upgrade postgis )
A normal user connection get the set schema_path to userdata,public

Perharps the truth is somewhere else, but I prefer excluding this case.

On 06/11/2010 11:15 AM, jrmrolland at aol.com wrote:
> Hi bruno,
>
> Yes you can start PostGISViewer without PgAdmin like this :
> C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\1.10\postgisviewer\PGViewer.exe  host=localhost port=5432 username=postgres password=your password database=your database schema=public  table=your table
> regards,
>  Jérôme
>
> -----E-mail d'origine-----
> De : Bruno Friedmann <bruno at ioda-net.ch>
> A : PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
> Envoyé le : Vendredi, 11 Juin 2010 9:55
> Sujet : Re: [postgis-users] Re :  PosGISViewer plugin PgAdmin III
>

> hi Jérome,
>

> I've try to start it under mono with my opensuse, but really, I don't have
>
> sufficient knowledge with debugging mono programs.
>

> Did you know if we can start postgisviewer directly without pgadmin, so I can
>
> firstly try to have it working alone,
>
> and after that branching it under pgadmin ( this part seems to be easy, I
>
> already have it under plugin menu )
>

> I've try to follow of my best this guide
>
> http://www.mono-project.com/Guidelines:Application_Deployment
>
> but without success
>

> Hope to have some good news from you.
>

> On 06/09/2010 09:41 AM, jrmrolland at aol.com wrote:
>
>> Hi bruno,
>

>> yes it's not a unix version, sorry...
>

>> I will reflect for the application will become opensource, and i will study
>
> the mono pist
>

>> mono
>

>>  regards,
>

>> Jérôme

>> -----E-mail d'origine-----
>
>> De : Bruno Friedmann <bruno at ioda-net.ch>
>
>> A : postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
>
>> Envoyé le : Mardi, 8 Juin 2010 15:27
>
>> Sujet : Re: [postgis-users] PosGISViewer plugin PgAdmin III
>

>> Hi Jérôme,  It look nice, and would be tested here but in fact inside the .rar
>

>> download there's no unix version
>

>> It's only a damned .dll
>

>> So did you have (like Richard have asked) the source code, if the application
>

>> would become opensource ?
>

>> Thanks for your explanation.
>

>> On 06/07/2010 01:40 PM, richard -rw- weinberger wrote:
>

>>> hi!
>

>>> can we also get the source code? :-)
>

>>> cheers,
>

>>> //richard

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com