[postgis-users] Re : postgis+image

erik tamno eriktamno at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 23 23:58:14 PDT 2010

Hello Arnauld
Its depend on what you want to do with your tiles.
  > Many tools are available for transfert, I have use the shapefile instead of OSM2.. if you want some question about how to use or to transfert the shapefiles, just explain me exactely what you want.

Thanks.
Erik

De : arnauld ndefo <ndefo2002 at yahoo.fr>
À : postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
Envoyé le : Mer 23 juin 2010, 18h 10min 28s
Objet : [postgis-users] postgis+image

Hello every body, i am a student and it's my first time to work with the postgis database. Then i have used the tools OSM2PGSQL to transfert the informations about my map into the database. It is possible to store into the database the differents tiles which represent my map????

Ndefo Kamgne Arnauld
Cité Ettayour,Immeuble Bolbol 1,Appartement A2,Ariana
0021624249357