[postgis-users] TopologyException: found non-noded intersection

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 05:36:31 PDT 2010

*>Martin Davis* mbdavis at refractions.net
<geos-devel%40lists.osgeo.org?Subject=%5Bgeos-devel%5D%20Re%3A%20TopologyException%3A%20found%20non-noded%20intersection&In-Reply-To=AANLkTil7tXpxMYfafnrE4Efsu8w4P0N01BROh-scaa3K%40mail.gmail.com>
wrote

>- use 64-bit Java and lots of memory
>
>- implement your own "GriddedUnion" in PostGIS (and maybe involving
>JTS).  I can provided details if you like.
>
>Martin

Hi,
Martin

I'm interest too to details for GriddedUnion.

I'm having same problem of Giovanni, using ST_Union on a lot of data and it
give me same exceptions.
Now I partially resolve using ST_Collect , but it give me other problems and
because I like to have boundaries fusion I would prefer using the ST_Union.

So I like to understand better this option of GriddedUnion..

Thx,

Andrea.

--
Andrea Peri