[postgis-users] TIGER geocoder with Census 2009 shapefiles

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 2 07:32:53 PST 2010

OK, this is a silly question, what is the git command to download
Stephen Frost's repository?

$ git fetch http://www.snowman.net/git/
fatal: Not a git repository

$ git fetch git://www.snowman.net/git/
fatal: Not a git repository

I've never used git before so this is not obvious, to me. You might want
to add 1-2 lines to chapter 10 to say how to do that so readers can
focus on the geocoder and not on git.

-Steve