[postgis-users] TIGER geocoder with Census 2009 shapefiles

Dan Putler dan.putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 2 08:20:42 PST 2010

Hi Kevin,

For non-disclosure reasons, the address range data has been
"fuzzed-up" (i.e., if the actual range is 901 to 957 Main St, they will
give the range as 901 to 961 Main St) so the match isn't exact. In
addition, if there are too few housing or business units on a road
segment, they do not include the address range for that segment, again
for non-disclosure reasons.

Dan Putler

Dan Putler
Sauder School of Business