[postgis-users] Looking for a equivalent of st_getpoint() to replace Z in a given point in a linestring

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Thu Mar 4 00:12:22 PST 2010

Hi all,

After looking around into docs & google, I've the following requirement

I've a table of lines (4d). For each of them I need to replace the Z of each point.

We have the st_setpoint() and the st_numpoints that I can use to loop for each point.
but I've not found a st_getpoint(line_geom, index point) returning the point geom.
So I can get and use the st_x,st_y,st_z,st_m of the desired point and rebuild a precise point geom with wanted Z .

Any ideas or ways to search is welcome !

--

     Bruno Friedmann