[postgis-users] Missing postgis_config.h

Dan Ramage dan at inlet.geol.sc.edu
Thu Mar 4 07:42:20 PST 2010

Mark,

Well, something odd has happened. I checked out PostGIS from svn, got it
built and installed.
After seeing your email just now, I tried building the 1.5 release again,
untarred it, ran configure and then make and it built this time.

Could something in the environment have changed when I  ran the 'sh
autogen.sh' before running the configure in the svn checkout version?

Dan