[postgis-users] database and schema in Postgres/Postgis

Majid Kazemi Majid.Kazemi at teranet.ca
Thu Mar 11 09:17:00 PST 2010

Hello all;
I have created a database called mydb in postgresSQL. I run postgis and
sys_ref_spatial scripts to populate spatial objects. All spatial objects
are  stored in a schema called PUBLIC. I have created another  schema
called myschema under the same database.  I can not see any of spatial
objects generated under mydb  in my new schema. Any ideas what I should
do to see spatail functions and tables in this new schema?
Thanks, Majid