[postgis-users] ERROR: array size exceeds the maximum allowed (134217727)

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Mar 20 02:49:42 PDT 2010

Hello again,

It might be of interest to point out that substituting st_union() with
st_memunion() seems to have worked around this.  I'm curious though, because
there is not a great deal of data being processed, and I am running this on a
fairly sturdy system that that has more capacity than some of the Fedora
systems I'm running.

Mike