[postgis-users] postgis upgrade

ivan marchesini ivan.marchesini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:19:47 PDT 2010

Dear postgis users

I have this problem:

I have a geographic-db dump made uding postgresql 8.2 and, I suppose,
postgis 1.2

In my computer now I have postgresql 8.4 and postgis 1.4 (ubuntu)

It seems that simply trying a restore (\i filename.sql) a lot of file
and postgis functions ar not find... and the restore is only partially
done..

can you suggest me the best solution for this problem?

many thanks

Ivan

--
Ti prego di cercare di non inviarmi files .dwg, .doc, .xls, .ppt.
Preferisco formati liberi.

Ivan Marchesini
Perugia (Italy)
Socio fondatore GFOSS "Geospatial Free and Open Source Software" http://www.gfoss.it