[postgis-users] PostGIS online

Brian Modra brian at zwartberg.com
Sun Mar 28 21:46:00 PDT 2010

Hi Nicklas,
have you seen my site:
http://www.zwartberg.com/
and in particular:
http://www.zwartberg.com/tutorial_1.html
?
(It could compliment what you are doing.)
By the way, please tell me if you get flamed for announcing in the
postgis-users list.
I tried to announce on the postgis-announce list, but it does not seem
to work for just anyone, maybe only certain people have that
privilege. I am announcing via postgis news though, which gets posted
to postgis-announce.
Brian

--
Brian Modra   Land line: +27 23 5411 462
Mobile: +27 79 69 77 082