[postgis-users] PostGIS Installation Issues

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Tue May 4 13:37:55 PDT 2010

For reasons beyond me, I know that after installing recent builds of
PostGIS on Ubuntu, you are required to also run:

sudo ldconfig

I've contemplated making a trac ticket for it, but I'm not exactly
sure what the problem is or if it can be directly addressed in the
"make install" target (or if it was, is it now broken). See if that
command works for you.

-Mike