[postgis-users] OSM2pgsql, OpenStreetMap, MapServer, EPSG:900913, OpenLayers: issue

roshni.spain roshni.aruna at gmail.com
Thu May 6 06:10:12 PDT 2010

Hi, I have more or less the same problem than you. I am rendering OSM data
(imported to PostGIS with osm2pgsql) and i need to view the map with
OpenLayers on MapServer.

I am more or less on the same point than you, because when i changed on the
map file all the projection info to "init=epsg:900913", the map goes blank.
It comes empty with no information. Plus, the mapserver does not return any
error in the log, and i really have no clue what i can do to fix this.

My OSM data table (planet_osm_line) is on epsg:900913 and this is what i
need to show on the map, but with no success. I have tried many options but
i can never go further than this.
Any clue??
Thank you