[postgis-users] ST_AsBinary

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Nov 1 11:42:57 PDT 2010

Nice rendering decoration Michael ... I didn't know that was in OJ.

Or if you want, here's a simple plugin I use with OJ that exposes
jfreechart for displaying the 3rd ordinate.  There's little in terms of
code comments as it was just a quick hack that I found very useful to
display the side profile of a river dataset I once worked on.  Just drop
the jar along with jfree:jfreechart-1.0.13.jar and it's dependency,
jfree:jcommon-1.0.15.jar, in the OJ extension directory.  CTRL-Z
activates the plot on a selected feature.

Cheers,
Kevin

>>> http://www.postgis.org/documentation/manual-1.5SVN/ch03.html#id2872420
>>> Thanks,