[postgis-users] cannot find lwpostgis.sql and spatial_ref_sys.sql

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 22:42:50 PDT 2010

Dear List,

I am running PostGis 1.5 on Windows already, however now I require to
run it on Solaris 10 Sparc, I have Postgre V9 installed and working
and have also compiled Post 1.3.6 without Proj4 and GEOS, I have been
doing through a lot of documentation , it seems that I cannot find
lwpostgis.sql and s[atoa;_ref_sys.sql in either the share of the
system neither inside postgis directory, can we download these files
seperatly and put them in their respective directories? I would really
appreciate some help.

regards,
Imran

--