[postgis-users] What is the last Windows Version of PostGIS and PostgreSQL?

Francisco José Reyes Peralta tradecarto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:18:04 PDT 2010

Dear Leo and Regina, many thanks for your reply.

It's just I need.

I will read the instructions to install it and comment here if I find any
problem.

Thanks for all.
Tradecarto

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 09:00:09 -0400
From: "Paragon Corporation" <lr at pcorp.us>
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] What is the last Windows Version of
       PostGIS andPostgreSQL?
To: "'PostGIS Users Discussion'"
       <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

Tradecarto,

We haven't posted PostGIS 1.5.2 on StackBuilder yet, but you can download it
from
http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/ (It will be the same setup files
we'll be posting to stack builder, so even if you use stack builder, it will
show as installed once we post them)

So as far as most up to date you can run on windows production:

PostGIS 1.5.2, PostgreSQL 9.0 32-bit, PgAdmin 1.120
So you can download PostgreSQL 9.0   from
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do#windows

PostGIS 1.5.2 from http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/ (and in the next
week from Application Stack Builder menu option in PostgreSQL)

-- experimental stuff
PostGIS 1.5.2 (we have PostGIS 2.0.0 experimental binaries too, but those
are just for testing -- not production use --
http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/experimental.php )

We'll be posting PostGIS 2.0.0 experimental binaries for PostgreSQL 9.1
alpha (32-bit) in the next week or so and updating hte otehrs as well to
reflect the latest changes in the upcoming PostGIS 2.0.0

Thanks,
Leo and Regina
http://www.postgis.us