[postgis-users] pgsql2shp

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 11 15:26:17 PDT 2010

The reason I asked is that I had tyo upgrade pgdump in order to get it to
work.

I'm using this (and variations of it)

pgsql2shp -f c:\user\bob\ShapeTest.shp -h localhost -u postgres -P
London2342 PDW
	"Select the_geom from p_id.image where p_id_id = '1534'"

or

pgsql2shp -f myfile.shp -h localhost -u postgres -P London2342 PDW
p_id.image -g the_geom

The message just tells me that "No prj file will be generated".

I am using 8.4 if that helps.

Bob