[postgis-users] Postgres Polygon to Postgis Geometry

Wagner Santos wagner.desenv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:01:13 PDT 2010

Mike,
Yes, I mean georeferenced (sorry for my English). I made a cast to text and
converted to postgis geometry, but I couldn't use ST_SetSRID.
I would like to tranfer a polygon to correct position. I have a
Polygon "BOX(743295.3125 7182512.5,744414.75 7183817.5)" and I like to
transfer it to "BOX(-54.515022277832 -25.4530487060547,-54.5029907226562
-25.4447135925293)".
I tried ST_Affine but I don't know the correct parameters, I tried ST_Scale
but I had the same problem. My idea was transform and set srid.