[postgis-users] ST_Split function is not working in PostGIS 1.5

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Sep 14 23:23:38 PDT 2010

Ven,

Sorry ST_Split function does not exist in 1.5.  ST_Split is a new function
in PostGIS 2.0
http://www.postgis.org/documentation/manual-svn/ST_Split.html
See the Availability: 2.0.0  note?

this is the list of new or changed functions in 2.0
http://www.postgis.org/documentation/manual-svn/ch08.html#NewFunctions_2_0

Sorry,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us