[postgis-users] 3d box intersection queries: Schrodinger's Hogan box experiment - question for Paul

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Apr 17 18:22:49 PDT 2011

Matt,
He reads this list when his mind is not preoccupied with something else.
Unfortunately he's one of those few people who can focus on one thing and
blind the rest of the world out while doing it so emailing him won't do.

I have changed the subject line in hopes of getting his attention.
----
Paul,
If you had many  boxes with votes for Hogan or against Hogan in them and you
had the choice of selecting any box with the realization that once you see
what is inside, the vote will be invalidated,
how would you determine which boxes to open to optimize the chance of
Hogan's win?

---

Hope that helps,
Regina