[postgis-users] create table sintax

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Tue Apr 19 05:21:40 PDT 2011

Júlio,

The problem is probably not a postgis problem (although the constraints may be geometry type related), but a postgres procedural language problem.

However, you haven't provided much information, no example, and you have just kept re-posting it. Even changing the email subject didn't really help much. I would suggest that you provide a better example of what is going wrong for you, rather than leaving it to the imagination of other readers. (Although many of those who do work this list are miracle workers when it comes to providing answers, I'm not!)

Sorry if this sounds a bit abrupt, but normally in mailing lists if you haven't received a reply to your question, it means no one understands the problem. Re-posting the same question probably won't help.

cheers

Ben