[postgis-users] Postgis -> Mapserver white background

Graham Walker gwalker84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:26:47 PDT 2011

Hi all, fairly new to all this. I was wondering if you could help me
with the following issue. I can't seem to display my postgis table in
mapserver. I can display shapefiles and html templates fine, but when
I try to connect to my postgis table I simply get a white background
(or whatever colour I set it as).

I have managed to display postgis tables before in mapserver, but I am
having no luck in this one and cannot see any differences. Both the
shapefile and postgis table can display in qgis. My map file is listed
below. I have intentionally tried to simplify this down to the basics
so it has no projection details, etc at present. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks

MAP
 NAME "test"
IMAGETYPE      PNG