[postgis-users] how to display postgis query using openalyer

Sush Pokharel pokharelsush at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 09:24:46 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I want to implement pgrouting using openlayer. I want to get the shortest route from one building to another building
and i have written  a PL/pgSQL(this is an procedural language which helps to iterate and put more than one sql queries together) function to find the shortest route from one building to another and i wanted to use this PL.pgSQL function in openlayer such that the routes can be return on the map

Can any of you guys suggest me how PL/pgSQL function can be displyed on map using openlayer.
So far i can display the map from postgis database  using geoserver and openlayer.

Regards,
Sushma