[postgis-users] How configure postgis to enable the rasters.

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 24 15:07:43 PDT 2011

Are you able to load the GDAL python module through python?  Try the
following in python:

from osgeo import gdal

If the above doesn't work, the GDAL python module may not be located in
any of the default module paths expected by python.  You may need to
specify the environmental variable PYTHONPATH to include the path to the
GDAL python module.

-bborie