[postgis-users] createtopogeom confusion

Chris English sglish at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:18:37 PST 2011

Thanks.  I knew it wasn't related to Topology,
but my postgresql skills.  This is now, the first and
only documented, somewhat simple explanation
of what one does with one's first biggish topology
to CreateTopoGeom between the conference material and
complex examples in Postgis Topology.

So thanks, thanks, thanks from the merely mortal.
I'll report my progress.

Chris