[postgis-users] Error in raster import with WKTRaster

Mathieu Basille basille at ase-research.org
Fri Feb 11 06:07:33 PST 2011

I will do this. Thanks a lot for the advices! I'll let you know how this
turns out (hopefully within the day)

All the best,
Mathieu.

--

~$ whoami
Mathieu Basille, Post-Doc

~$ locate
Laboratoire d'Écologie Comportementale et de Conservation de la Faune
+ Centre d'Étude de la Forêt
Département de Biologie
Université Laval, Québec

~$ info
http://ase-research.org/basille

~$ fortune
``If you can't win by reason, go for volume.''
Calvin, by Bill Watterson.