[postgis-users] Error in raster import with WKTRaster

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Mon Feb 14 01:43:47 PST 2011

2011/2/12 Mathieu Basille <basille at ase-research.org>:
> Dear Jorge,
>
> Thx for this. Shall I do anything about it? I uploaded the problematic
> raster for Pierre here:
>
> http://ase-research.org/tmp/postgis/
>
> Pierre, are you working on this?
>
> Sorry if I'm a bit confused, I'm not quite sure what's the best to do as I'm
> not familiar with the PostGIS Raster organisation...
> And I don't want to add more work for the people involved in PostGIS Raster
> than required.
>
> All the best,
> Mathieu.

Hi Mathieu,

I think is enough. The loader should know how to deal with that.

About PostGIS Raster, basically there's a roadmap
(http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/WKTRaster/PlanningAndFunding) and
a list of known bugs and new required features
(http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/report/17).

So, if you found a new problem (like your case) or a lack of
something, you can use the list to ask for it, and a new ticket will
be created when needed (like your case, again).

Apart from this, the only thing you need is patience :-)

Thanks again for reporting this, and best regards,

--
Jorge Arévalo
Internet & Mobilty Division, DEIMOS
jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com