[postgis-users] converting to lat long

MarkW mark.wimer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:18:50 PDT 2011

Just to add to the other good advice you've already received:

If the data are in the format with an actual slash, as a single string (not
sure from your email), then string functions can help you get to the point
where you can divide, or create geometry, if that's where you're at:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/functions-string.html

Mark