[postgis-users] Support for LINESTRING and CIRCULARSTRING in the same polygon.

James David Smith james.david.smith at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:35:39 PDT 2011

Mats,

Maybe the thing to do is to use the below function...?

GEOMETRYCOLLECTION(POINT(2 3),LINESTRING((2 3,3 4)))

Then inside the Geometry collection, you can put both a Polygon and a
Curve Polygon ?

This webpage seems to be a good place to read about all the different
types of shape you can store... though I guess you've seen it
already...

http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ch04.html

Cheers

James