[postgis-users] ST_area returning wrong results (and stretched polygon in the screen)

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Thu Jul 21 07:54:34 PDT 2011

pvaldes

On 21/07/2011, at 10:41 PM, p valdes wrote:

> Thanks Ben, I'm trying to attack the problem with the geometry
> approach. I will add your correction just now

Not a correction, but your previous post didn't include the full list of points you were using to construct the polygon... so no one can test it to see if there is a problem. If you send the full list of points (or export the polygon so it can be imported) others can check to see where the problem might be.

cheers

Ben