[postgis-users] Array Size Error

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jul 26 11:44:32 PDT 2011

Yes we need an aggregate ConvexHull like upcoming SQL Server

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff929295%28v=sql.110%29.aspx

 and Oracle has (since could it be 9.2 :-) )  --
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96630/sdo_aggr.htm

Regina

http://www.postgis.us <http://www.postgis.us/>

  _____