[postgis-users] st_transform crashes

Bryan Hempen bryanhempen at gmx.de
Sun Jul 31 11:48:27 PDT 2011

Hi Regina,

You were right! I inserted the proj4text for a cylindrical projection I used with ogr2ogr and it worked! For the moment I don't even know if the parameters are right, but I will check for that later. Thanks everyone who has helped and especially Regina!

Kind regards,
Bryan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------