[postgis-users] Mapserver connection to Postgis Raster

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jun 1 21:53:40 PDT 2011

Virginia,

I think you are missing a mode='2'  in your connection.  That was a new
requirement that was added for GDAL 1.8+

Try putting that in.  I think the speed on the loading still needs quite a
bit of work though last I tried.  The speed issues will hopefully be
resolved before 2.0 release.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us