[postgis-users] Gdal translate Error checking geometry type existence problem

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jun 3 16:49:56 PDT 2011

Virginia,

I see your table is mixed casing in you statement.  Is your table mixed case
in PostgreSQL.  Not sure if gdal_translate takes your casing literally or
not.

I would suggest making sure all your tables are lower case in the database
and lower case in your gdal_translate as well just to make sure.

Leo
http://www.postgis.us

  _____