[postgis-users] Basic postgis raster questions

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Wed Jun 15 12:49:15 PDT 2011

I totally agree but a wrapper would be convenient for people not familiar with intersection operations on raster. Most are familiar with vector/vector intersections on but not with raster/raster ones. So let's inverse 4) and 5) in my previous mail.

I think the only real major missing pieces are:

1) ST_AsRaster(geometry)

2) ST_Resample(raster)

3) ST_MapAlgebra(raster, raster)

And then the things we can not do with them.

Pierre