[postgis-users] QGIS - PostGIS - ArcGIS Interaction

James David Smith james.david.smith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:23:13 PDT 2011

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your help.

shp2pgsql - I didn't realise it automaticaly renamed columns. Awesome.
I'll use that.

ArcGIS 10 - I'm on 9 unfortunately. No access to 10 at the moment.

RT  SQL - I glanced at that the other day and they seem to have
stopped supporting ArcGIS 9, and also you had to pay for anything more
than 100 rows of data I think? I may have read that incorrectly, but
the shp2pgsql solution seems good so I'll just go with that anyway.

Cheers all, this list is awesome!

James :-)