[postgis-users] QGIS - PostGIS - ArcGIS Interaction

James David Smith james.david.smith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:18:33 PDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

I'm sure that QGIS could do exactly what ArcGIS can do, it's just that
I do not have time at the moment to learn how. I am familiar with
ArcGIS at the moment, so while I appreciate that is a poor excuse, I'm
going to keep using ArcGIS for the time being. Maybe later this year I
will learn more QGIS.

Best wishes

James