[postgis-users] Interpolation problem

Saka Royban sakaroyban at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 22:26:22 PDT 2011

Thanks a lot Chris.
some points:
1. Are u sure that all transmitters of this type use inverse square law?
2. If we don't know position of transmitters, can we still solve the problem in
least square? maybe using dD=Di-Dj paramater or so.
3. I think we can suppose all transmitters to be from the same mark, so the
fixed constant in formula.

(this subject sounds a bit off topic, regarding postgis. Do u know any better
place (i.e mailing list or so) for this kind of discussions?)

Best Regards
Saka