[postgis-users] Problem with WKTRaster: cannot get raster type in database

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Mar 11 12:52:19 PST 2011

Just trying to figure out where the problem is happening (internally) - did the error have the postgres version in the error message for the path to rtpostgis.sql?

Are you having any problems with PostGIS?  PostGIS and WKTraster are build exactly the same way and the SQL setup operates the same ($libdir/...).