[postgis-users] raster2pgsql vs gdal2wktraster ...can someone clarify?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Mar 14 11:23:12 PDT 2011

On Mar 14, 2011, at 10:38 AM, Pierre Racine wrote:

>> So would you advise me to get postgis from the trunk, and compile the
>> source, or its fine to work with the version from kyngchaos for now?
>
> Depends if what you want to do is included or/and working fine in this version. The last version is always better.

Just remember that trunk (2.0/SVN) is in development, though I don't know how stable it is.  There may be other problems.  Last version *may* be better ;)

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro