[postgis-users] postgis raster : getting pixel value

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Tue Mar 15 04:08:57 PDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:36 AM, AJ7 <ackbar at ackadij.com> wrote:

> Jorge Arévalo-2 wrote:
>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> This error is probably caused because last PostGIS version from trunk
>> uses a modern version of GEOS library. Could you update your GEOS
>> version?
>>

> Hi Jorge,
> I am using postgis 1.5.2-2 (from Kyngchaos), and My GEOS version is 3.2.2-1
> --

Mmmm... I'm using GEOS 3.3. Looking at the code (I've tried to
download GEOS 3.2.2 sources but download.osgeo.org looks down), I see
that exception is thrown when constructing a Geometry object and you
add a object different from Point, LineString, Polygon or
GeometryCollection. The type " N4geos4geom12MultiPolygonE" looks
weird. I guess only the last part is taken into account
(MultiPolygonE). Does it exist?

I don't know if it helps. I've not used KingChaos packages.

--
Jorge Arévalo
Internet & Mobilty Division, DEIMOS
jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com