[postgis-users] long geometries aren't display on pgAdmin (Windows 7, 64bit)

toni hernández toni at sigte.udg.edu
Wed May 25 23:28:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

I amb holding a postgresql+postgis course on www.unigis.es
Some of our students have experienced some problems when importing shp.
These students are running postgresql 32 bit on a Windows7 64 bit platform.
I have run the same import with a windows 7, 64bit but haven't
encountered any problems.

The shp2pgsql seems to be working fine (the output looks good) but when
I think the longest geometries (not very long indeed) are the ones that
are not displayed.

Any ideas about what's happening?

thanks in advance.