[postgis-users] Server not responding

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 04:17:31 PDT 2011

Hi Andy,

There is no errors in the log. Also, the cpu load is 100 %. Looking at the
pg_stat_activity show that the query is still running.
The locks are also there.
Maybe I should reinstall everything. As i said, this query has worked
before, and still do. It just stops in the loop at random steps in the
loop.
Another thing. After I terminate the frozen query, I cannot run the script
again. It just stops in the first one or two years. Restarting the server
solves this. Some memory problems maybe?