[postgis-users] Update table based on identical rows but in one call

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 05:05:30 PDT 2011

Thanks Nicolas, it worked perfectly, and yes, my IDs are INT, I just put the quotes (' ') because I saw that in some examples, btw, where I can find the notation you used to solve this
problem? I was looking for something like that I didnt find anything like that, also, I'm not receiving the answers to my posts by email, I just saw them in the postgis-user forum website, is there something wrong with it? I edited two times my options and nothing, this website should have also the possibility to post there, something like a quick answer link.

Thanks again.